Fit & Design
This Quark Expeditions exclusive parka has been engineered to withstand the toughest polar conditions from the depths of the Antarctic Peninsula to the far reaches of the North Pole. You will receive an outer shell with a detachable zip-out insulated lining, which can be worn in combination for the ultimate protection, or as separate pieces for comfort.
- Breathable, waterproof construction with seam-seals
- Removable adjustable hood
- Insulated with polyfill
- Reflective patches
- 2 inner pockets
- 5 outer pockets (3 zip pockets and 1 flap pocket with velcro)
- Drop tail for added protection when seated
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 1 inner pocket
- 3 point loop and zip to secure into the outer shell
- Thumbhole (women's only)
- Polyurethane coated
- Lining: acrylic
Sizing Note: Women's features a tailored silhouette and tends to run one size smaller.
Exchanges: Parkas received during a Quark Expedition cannot be returned or exchanged once you have left the vessel. Parkas purchased online cannot be exchanged on-board without prior authorization to boarding the vessel.