Fit & Design
The fine undercoat of the muskox is called qiviut (kiv-ee-ute) in the native Inuit language. An amazing natural fiber that provides warmth and comfort. Collected from the underwool fibers of the belly of the Arctic Muskox, it's a rare and sought-after material. A light and insulating fiber, it's warmer than wool and softer than cashmere! It's non-irritating and very strong - with care, a Qiviut item will provide warmth and joy to the wearer for 20+ years or more.
Classic Fit (One-Size Fits All Adults)
- Approximately 34cm at the bottom when lying flat
- Approximately 18cm tall
- Knit Tassel at Top
- Polar Bear Pattern Across Toque
- Features Traditional Polar Bear Design from the Canadian Arctic
- Hand wash in mild detergent using cool water. Do not machine wash.
- Dry flat after washing
- 100% Woven Qiviut Wool
- Handmade in the Canadian Arctic